Location: Chicago USA
Dates: 11-15 March 2019
Cost: $350 per Cadet
ALL CADETS MUST FIRST ENSURE THAT THEY HAVE PAID THEIR ANNUAL ASSESSMENT FEE AND PURCHASED ONE LOTTERY BOOK IN ORDER TO BE QUALIFIED FOR THIS TRIP
March Break – Timelines
- January 18th - March Break Info Session at Glenview Public School (1930-2030hrs)
- January 20th - Selections will be posted on website
- January 25th - FINAL DAY for ANNUAL Fees and LOTTERY Books Due to Captain Marsh
- January 25th - First round of Offers accepted by (via email)
- January 25th - Consent Form and Health Cards due to CI Levy
- January 26th - Rejected or Unanswered offers will be forwarded to waitlist via email.
- February 1st - Second wave (waitlist) of offers accepted by
- February 15th - Payment made and Passport Check due to CI Levy
FORMS / DOCS TO VIEW / DOWNLOADS:
- STATUS LIST-Check your Status (Complete, Selected, Waitlist. This will show if you have outstanding items to complete)
- CONSENT FORM - Submit original to CI Levy
- INFO NIGHT PRESENTATION - From Jan 18, 2019 *note change in due date for consent and health cards
- WARNING ORDER - List of what to bring AND what NOT to bring. NOTE there is a typo on the date of depature, we leave on Monday NOT Saturday Mar 11th.
- SCHEDULE - March Break Schedule
- PRE-CHECK MEETING - Presentation from March 8th
Payment (Due Feb 15). Payments can be made via cash, cheque (written out to "180 Mosquito Squadron") or by online payment.
Online Payment Option